Viscoelastic solution of high molecular weight sodium hyaluronate obtained from biofermentation source, highly purified and no inflammatory, transparent, sterile, free of endotoxins solved in an isotonic and physiologic buffer.
Cohesive polymer solution of sodium hyaluronate.
||OpHLINE 1,4 %
||OpHLINE 2 %
||OpHLINE 3 %
||15.000 – 20.000
||40.000 – 60.000
||180.000 – 220.000
* Viscosity, measured at shear rate (SR) 1s-1 a 25ºC. Measured after sterilization.
OpHLINE is indicated as a coadyuvant in surgery of the anterior segment of the eye in different operative phases of cataract surgery. OpHLINE is indicated for use as a substitute for aqueous humor in anterior segment surgery of the eye.
Material / Composition
OpHLINE is indicated as an adjunct in surgery of the anterior segment of the eye in different operative phases of cataract surgery. OpHLINE is indicated for use as a substitute for aqueous humor in anterior segment surgery of the eye.
Due to its rheological and physicochemical properties, OpHLINE gets:
- Act as a cohesive adjuvant for ophthalmic surgery.
- Create and maintain space between tissues during surgery.
- Protect tissues and cells of the corneal endothelium.
- Help in manipulating tissues and instruments and facilitate the introduction of the intraocular lens.
- Allow excellent visibility of the operating field.
- Easily removable from the anterior chamber.
- Visual appearance: clear liquid without bubbles or particles. Seal integrity.
- Osmolality = 250-350mOsm/kg
- Endotoxin content <0.5EU/mL
- Biocompatible product
OpHLINE is supplied as a Pre-Filled Syringe (PFS) on apyrogenic Type I glass, ready to use. A single use injection cannula is supplied as accessory.
|OpHLINE 1,4 %
||27 G Luer lock
||25 G Luer lock
|OpHLINE 3 %
||25 G Luer lock
+ Presentation of 1,2 mL.