Viscoelastic solution of cross-linked and non cross-linked high molecular weight sodium hyaluronate obtained from biofermentation source, highly purified and no inflammatory, transparent, sterile, free of endotoxins solved in an isotonic and physiologic.
Injectable gel of cross-linked hyaluronic acid particles and sodium hyaluronate solution.
* Viscosity, measured at shear rate (SR) 1s-1 a 25ºC. Measured after sterilization.
BeHCROSS is intended to restore facial volume, fill wrinkles and skin hydration and for reconstruction of volumes lost due to a lipoatrophy caused by antiretroviral treatment on HIV patients.
BeHCROSS contains cross-linked and non-cross-linked sodium hyaluronate of high molecular weight (1.9-2.2MDa) obtained by bacterial biofermentation pharma-injectable grade and high purity.
Due to its rheological and physicochemical properties, BeHCROSS gets:
- Reconstruct volumes lost by lipoatrophy as a result of the use of antiretrovirals in patients with HIV.
- Mold the facial contour, fill wrinkles.
- Hydrate the skin giving strength and softness
- Act as a protective skin barrier.
- Delay the aging of the skin.
BeHCROSS is supplied in unit package containing a pre-filled Type I glass syringe, instructions for use and a needle for its application.
+ Presentation of 1 mL.